#Job No. EA193a.
Shift Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
£40,803.75 Per Annum + 36 Days Holiday + Pension 7.5% employer, 6% employer + 4x Life Assurance (If enrolled on Company’s Pension Scheme)
3 x weekly rotating shifts: Monday - Friday (Earlies: 4:45/5:45 - 14:00; Lates: 13:45 - 22:00; Nights: 21:45 - 06:00) plus 8 x 10 hour Saturday shifts scheduled throughout year
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful and growing food manufacturer who invest heavily in their site.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be a mechanically biased maintenance engineer from any manufacturing background. Those from FMCG backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Food, packaging and pharmaceutical backgrounds transfer well. To be considered for this role you must have an NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent) or proven experience working within the industry.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance. You will be working on process machinery, blending machines, spray dryers, conveyors, packaging machines.
The company has been bought out by world leading food supplier who have already invested £2.2millon on the site; there will be future growth.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
* Predominantly PPM on production machinery, following schedules from PPM controller.
* Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
* Working in FMCG environment.
* Some basic facilities checks will be involved, such as internal and external lighting.
*Testing of Electrical Installations.
*Ensuring correct PPE worn at all times.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Must be a maintenance engineer.
* Ideally have work in Food or FMCG previously, although other manufacturing backgrounds will be considered.
* NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent).