#Job No. JS36a.
Competitive Salary + 25 Days Holiday + Company Pension + Private Healthcare + Training
Double days, 06:00 to 14:15 and 14:00 to 22:15 & Every Other Saturday
Shift Engineer required for a market leading and successful food manufacturing company. The role will appeal to electrical/multi skilled engineers looking to join a well-maintained manufacturing factory.
The successful engineer will be electrically qualified and have strong electrical skills, experience of single and three phase fault finding as well as an understanding of PLCs is needed. Mechanical skills are also needed as the role entails both mechanical and electrical maintenance. To apply for the role candidates from all manufacturing backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The role consists of maintenance of various food manufacturing machinery. Electrically the role consists of fault finding on single phase and three phase electrics as well as some work on PLCs. Mechanically the role is primarily work on motors, drives, gear boxes and conveyors. The role is mostly reactive maintenance work.
* 70/30 split of electrical and mechanical maintenance
* Mechanically work on motors, drives, gear boxes and conveyors
* Electrically work on single and three phase electrics as well as PLCs
* Double days with work on every other Saturday
* Experience in a manufacturing background
* Hold an electrical qualification