#Job No. GR272.
£30,000 + 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Stake Holder Pension + Life Assurance + Paid Sick Scheme + Excellent training opportunities.
Days only based 4 on 4 off shift pattern. 8AM to 6PM.
Shift Manager required for a very well-established manufacturing company.
The successful Shift Manager will come from ANY manufacturing environment and have experience in a management / supervisory / team lead position. Experience of Line Management in beneficial, however, not essential.
You will be responsible for the management and daily running of 2 manufacturing plants with a maximum of 3 staff on shift. You will provide production advice and will be actively involved in ensuring the plants are maintained and operating to environmental efficiency and safety standards. Being in a specialist market, training on industry standards and requirements will be provided.
This is a great chance to be part of a well-established and leading UK specialist manufacturer. The company are highly stable and well-established employer.
The Shift Manager Role:
* Days based role. 4 on 4 off pattern.
* Managing a team of 3 to hit KPI’s.
* Managing two manufacturing plants.
* Operating to industry specific environmental efficiency and safety standards.
The Shift Manager:
* Happy to work a 4 on / 4 off day shift pattern - days only.
* Knowledge of Manufacturing / Production environment.
* Experienced in managing people.