#Job No. RM604.
Shift Production Manager
Circa £35,000 + Pension + 28 Days Holiday + Private Medical Insurance + Death in Service + Company Sickness Benefit + Long Service Holidays + Annual Bonus.
Monday to Friday 2 shift role with occasional weekend cover.
Shift Production Manager required for a well-established FMCG manufacturer who can offer a long term stable role and training for the right candidate.
The successful Shift Production Manager will have previous experience within manufacturing, ideally high volume, as a production Team Leader/ Supervisor or shift manager. You will have a good understanding of manufacturing processes and be confident in managing a small team of production operatives.
Your role will be to oversee a specific food production and packaging line and ensure production KPIs are met. You will ensure all operatives in your team are working efficiently and to appropriate H & S and hygiene regulations and report any incidents as required.
The company have 3 sites in the Aberdeenshire area and can offer a stable career opportunity.
The Production Manager Role:
* Day to day setting up and overseeing of the production lines.
* Monitoring all stages of processing on production lines – yields, performance, waste, production targets, etc.
* Ensuring production KPIs are hit.
* Overseeing a small team of operatives and line leaders.
* Control of raw materials.
* Ensuring H & S and hygiene regulations are followed.
The Shift Production Manager:
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Confident in managing a small team of operatives.
* Good understanding of H & S practices.
* Working a 2 shift pattern.
* Experience of HACCP highly desired.