#Job No. DW125A.
Site Engineer (Civil and Construction)
Romsey (Field based, no stay away)
£35,000 + Company Car + Excellent Benefits package (including private medical)
Site Engineers required for an international engineering specialist in the construction and infrastructure sector. This is a role which has been created to support the Area Sales team to sell engineering solutions to a host of existing and new clients regionally in the UK.
The role will have elements of a sales role but will be predominantly to provide technical support to the Customer Sales Managers throughout a variety of Civil Engineering disciplines.
The successful candidate will be qualified to a Civil Engineering degree level or equivalent and be able to provide the best possible customer solutions through technical expertise. This role would also suit a Site Engineer working in the Construction sector who has a people focused and approachable personality. Additional knowledge across disciplines such as Temporary Works, Formworks and Groundworks would beneficial.
* Site Engineer (regional travel)
* Supporting the Area Sales Team to provide the best possible solutions for customers across the UK
* Providing technical support when needed
* Field role visiting a number of clients in the UK
The Site Engineer:
* Site Engineer (Civil and Construction)
* Ideally qualified to a Civil Engineering Degree level or equivalent and have some experience in industry
* Additional knowledge of Formworks, Groundworks or Temporary Works
* Comfortable in a customer and client facing role
* Driving license required