#Job No. KS52.
Site Engineer (Site/Civil/Construction)
Bury St Edmunds (Field based, no stay away)
£35,000 + Company Car + Excellent Benefits package (including private medical)
Site Engineers required for an international engineering specialist in the construction and infrastructure sector. This is a great time to join as the company are investing heavily and offer career progression for those wanting to advance.
The successful candidate will be qualified to a Civil Engineering degree level or equivalent and be able to provide the best possible customer solutions through technical expertise. This role would also suit a Site Engineer working in the Construction sector who has a people focused and approachable personality. Additional knowledge across disciplines such as Temporary Works, Formworks and Groundworks would beneficial.
This is a new role which has been created to support the sales team in providing technical support, you’ll be advising on the best engineering solutions throughout a variety of Civil Engineering disciplines for existing and new clients in the region.
* Field Engineer (regional travel)
* Supporting the Area Sales Team to provide the best possible solutions for customers across the UK
* Providing technical support when needed
* Field role visiting a number of clients in the UK
* Field Engineer (Civil and Construction)
* Qualified to a Civil Engineering Degree level or equivalent
* Additional knowledge of Formworks, Groundworks or Temporary Works
* Comfortable in a customer and client facing role