#Job No. TW475.
Site Manager (Light Batch Manufacturing Facility)
£60,000 to £70,000 + Up to 25% Salary Bonus + Equity Options + Benefits Package
Site Manager required by a rapidly expanding business opening a brand new manufacturing site in Bristol. Plans are in place to imminently build a new manufacturing facility for this impressive company.
The role will suit experienced Site Managers with experience of taking a manufacturing facility from planning through to an operational plant.
The role will initially involve the preparation, setup, test and delivery of the site requirements. You will then work with the Director team and stakeholders internally and various external contractors to deliver a fully functioning manufacturing facility. You will take full responsibility for all construction responsibilities from supplier selection and procurement decisions through to the completion of the build.
This is an exciting prospect. You will be responsible for a new site with this established company that has full order books for the next 2.5 years. Lots of future progression is on offer as well as equity in the business.
The Site Manager Role:
* Construction of a brand new manufacturing facility that will employee over 200 people when fully operational.
* You will take project from planning to completion.
* Preparation, setup, delivery and testing of the site requirements.
* Supplier selection and procurement decisions.
* Working with the Director team of the business and various external contractors to deliver a fully functioning manufacturing facility.
* Working within health and safety and all relevant legislation to deliver a consistent high quality build to budget and on time.
The Site Manager:
* Experienced Site Manager that has successfully delivered on manufacturing facility projects.
* Able to take full responsibility for the build from end to end but with support from the company.
* Will hold relevant qualifications.