#Job No. TD397.
Site Supervisor (Retail/Car Park Management)
£22,360 + 20 Days Holiday and Bank holiday + Training and Development + Company Pension + Benefits
Working 5 Days in 7, with varying shifts between the hours of 07:00 to 22:00
The Site Supervisor role will suit candidates from any background who are confident managing teams and confident with Microsoft Office. You will need to be comfortable working in an outdoor environment as you will be based in a superstore with a large outdoor car park.
The Site Supervisor role will involve the management of the company trolley and shop services, to ensure all services are provided to the highest standards. You will ensure the team are returning all trolleys/wheelchairs/electric scooters to the relevant areas and any faults are reported to the technical team to be repaired. The role will involve managing the team’s hours and logging holiday requests. You will also operate a trolley retrieval tractor so will need to hold a valid driving licence.
You will be in a customer facing role, therefore you will need to be professional and comfortable dealing with occasional customer queries.
The Site Supervisor Role:
* Managing a team of 7 to provide a high level of services to the client retail needs
* Dealing with occasional customer queries
* Booking holiday and day to day management of the site
* From any background, must be comfortable managing a team
* Confident using Microsoft office to log hours and reports
* Hold a valid driving licence