#Job No. CC1006.
£25,000 + 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Stock Controller required for a well-established and people focused business. As a business they provide services for local communities and are looking for a passionate individual to contribute to their ongoing success.
The successful candidate will be an extremely organised, friendly individual from ANY stock controller, supply chain, warehouse or distribution background. You must feel confident managing goods in, good out and conducting stock control audits. Strong IT and administration skills are also key.
The role itself is extremely varied, you will be accountable for managing stock levels across the site and ensuring this meets customer demand; the role at times can be extremely fast paced. A key aspect of this role will be dealing with the business’s customers, this will require compassion at times and excellent communication skills. The company supply goods to residential and commercial customers, you will process orders and send out supplier invoices. You will forecast demand and deal with any returns.
As the company deliver their goods to clients you will also be responsible for dealing with returns, to ensure a quick turn around of products and identifying reoccurring issues with products.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an amazing business that give back to the community. You will be part of a driven and welcoming team.
* Reporting into the Buyer you will manage ALL stock control
* Monitor goods in, goods out
* Work closely alongside the Sales team to forecast demand
* Speak with customers and resolve and issues
* Assist the logistics/driving teams where required
* Experience in stock controller role or similar
* Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
* Excellent communication and IT skills