#Job No. EA158b.
£30,000 to £40,000 per Annum DOE + 30 Days Holiday + Pension + Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term + Private Medical + Life Assurance 4x Salary
Monday to Friday, 6am – 8am to 3pm-5pm. Flexible hours.
Stores Manager required for a market leading manufacturer with plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The Successful Stores Manager will come from any Logistics/Stores/Warehousing background. You will need previous Management experience, although those who are at Supervisor/Team Leader level looking to step up are also encouraged to apply. Those from an FMCG background would be at an advantage.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have an impressive product range, with further plans for growth and possibilities to expand into additional future sites.
The Stores Manager:
* Direct line Management of Supervisors, Charge Hands, Operators and Forklift Drivers.
* Responsibility for stock control and stock takes.
* Ensure all incoming stock is recorded on Unity computer system.
* Ensuring shipping is ready for the pre-arranged times.
* Ensuring stock is continuously rotated.
* Ensuring all products loaded for shipping are correct.
* Investigation of any discrepancy of stock, providing a detailed account of reasons for occurrence and identify preventative action/measures.
* Managing the stock being sent to and returned from external storage and liaising with the buying team regarding this.
* Planning of the intake schedule and delegating to the appropriate administration team members.
The Successful Stores Manager:
* You will come from any Logistics/Stores/Warehousing background.
* You will need previous Management experience, although those who are at Supervisor/Team Leader level looking to step up are encouraged to apply also.
* Those from an FMCG background would be at a significant advantage.