#Job No. EA104.
Structural Design Engineer (OHL)
Up to £35,000 DOE + 22 Days Holiday Increasing with Service + Bank Holidays + Laptop + Mobile + Development and Training Opportunities
Monday to Friday, Flexi Time 40 Hours per week.
Structural Design Engineer required for a fast-growing design consultancy. Offering a personable working environment and great opportunities for development.
The successful Structural Design Engineer will have previous experience of structural steel or OHL/OLE design. You will need basic understanding of electrical theory. You will need previous experience having used PLS software suite. Those with experience of structural/civil design would be at a significant advantage.
The Structural Design Engineer:
* Taking on project from handover of technical sales to handover of the finished design to external client.
* 40% Conceptual Design and 60% Modification of exiting OHL routes.
* Completing site visits and surveys.
* Using PLS CADD and PLS Tower.
* Billing of materials.
* Project value varying from £30K to £250K.
* Working on 2-3 Projects at one time.
The Successful Structural Design Engineer:
* You will have previous experience of the OHL industry.
* You will need basic understanding of electrical theory.
* You will need previous experience having used PLSCADD/PLSTOWER software.
* Those with experience of structural/civil design would be at a significant advantage.