#Job No. EA282.
£35,000 to £40,000 DOE + 24 Days Holiday increasing with service + Bank Holidays + Company Vehicle + Pension 5% Employee, 7% Employer + Company Health Care Support Scheme + Significant Opportunities for Development, Progression and Training
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm (Flexibility required due to travel).
UK Wide Travel, including some stayaway.
Site Surveyor for a highly successful international manufacturing company required. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that have a very open minded approach to business improvements, and provide opportunities for people to progress and succeed within.
The Successful Site Surveyor will have previous surveying experience from a building services or construction related background. Ex Forces and Technical Sales can also be considered with the appropriate experience. Basic experience of AutoCAD will be advantageous, although training courses can be provided.
The Site Surveyor Role:
* UK Wide travel to client sites.
* Cradle to grave project involvement from survey to final stages of installations.
* Completing assessments of structure, measurements, access and problem solving with business managers.
* Completing detailed notes and drawings of measurements for the design office, to make sure the designs are suitable for the customer’s needs.
* Assist in complaints investigation and evaluation producing detailed reports when required.
* Undertake onsite training or provision of installation advice for customers where required.
* Undertake on-site assessments of contractors as part of the Approved Contractor evaluation process to ensure that standards are acceptable where appropriate.
The Successful Site Surveyor:
* You will have previous surveying experience from a building services or construction related background. Ex Forces and Technical Sales can also be considered with the appropriate experience.
* Basic experience of AutoCAD will be advantageous, although training courses can be provided.
* You will have excellent communication skills, will be customer focused and personable.
* You will be a confident problem solver and be able to work flexibly.