#Job No. CC897.
£20,000 to £25,000 + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Healthcare + Salary Review after 6 months
Technical Administrator required for a niche global leading supplier of products and services into the marine industry.
The successful candidate will feel confident reading and interpreting engineering drawings, and will have excellent communication and IT skills. Those from engineering, technical or marine backgrounds will transfer well.
The role itself supports the Technical and Projects team who work on marine vessels in the UK and internationally. You will support the team in preparing reports, tool bags and pre-visit documents. This will on occasion involve making adjustments to technical drawings, project work where necessary and general administrative duties.
This is a great chance to be part of a global business with a personal feel to the culture. The company are very team focused to ensure successful delivery. This role is very important to the ongoing success of the company.
* Supporting the Project Engineers, Account Managers and Technical teams
* Minor adjustments to technical drawings
* Administrative tasks
* Preparing tool bags and other equipment required on ship visits
* Experience of working with technical drawings
* Ideally from a marine and / or engineering background
* Strong IT and communication skills