#Job No. JS6.
Technical Director (Construction)
Competitive Salary + Company Car or Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Bonus + Company Pension + Private Healthcare
Monday to Friday
Technical Director required for a market leading construction company. The role will suit somebody at the top of their industry looking to play an integral part in an expanding business.
The successful candidate will be a proven Technical Director or manager from a similar industry (new builds, commercial housing, student accommodation etc). You will be used to working at board level and have excellent communication skills.
The Technical Director will be office based and will be in charge of all matters in relation to the technical performance of the home’s division. You will be responsible in ensuring the board meets it profit forecast for the group and ensure the technical department follow all protocol and procedures. You will be reporting in to the Managing Director due to this being a senior level role.
This is a great opportunity to be a play a key role and influence in a leading construction company looking to rapidly expand their homes division. The company work on developments nationwide and are constantly forward thinking.
The role in brief:
* In charge of the technical performance of the business
* Responsible for ensuring profit forecasts have been achieved
* Reporting to the MD, responsible for all matters relating to technical performance
* Provide strategic planning across the divisions
* Advise the board on technical matters
* Suggest improvements and drive positive change
The Technical Director:
* Director or Senior Manager at a construction firm
* Proven experience in the home’s division
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience operating at board level