#Job No. CB1.
Technical Manager (Food)
£30,000 to £33,000 + Pension + Benefits Package
Technical Manager required by an impressive food manufacturer in their brand new facility.
The remit of the role is to take responsibility for the management of the supplier quality assurance program, product launches and also for specification control. You will manage a small team of Process Technologists.
The successful candidate will hold a food industry relevant Degree or equivalent qualification. You will also need relevant process management experience. As well as food industry, relevant experience in packaging, FMCG, pharmaceutical or similar industries would also transfer well.
The company are a great business to work for. They value a work life balance, offer excellent working conditions and really varied jobs. They have established quality standards in place and these need to be maintained. The site was need in 2018 and is an impressive place to work.
This is a days based Monday to Friday role with a stable and rapidly expanding food business.
* Management of supplier quality assurance program, product launches and also for specification control.
* Raw material food analysis, packaging analysis from product development up to launch.
* Maintaining quality standards that are already in place.
* Participating in work with the HACCP team.
* Managing a Process Technologist and their workload
The Technical Manager:
* Will hold a food industry relevant Degree or equivalent qualification.
* Will need relevant process management experience.
* Able to manage a small team of Process Technologists
* HACCP Level 3 is preferred but not essential