#Job No. RM470.
Technical Sales Manager (Manufacturing/ English & German Speaking)
Monday to Friday
£40,000 to £60,000 per annum + Company Car + Contributory Pension + Company Bonus + Perk Box + Private Medical + Company Canteen + 28 Days Holiday
Technical Sales Manager required for an international manufacturer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leader in their industry and develop business in a new market. Specific industry training will be given to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will frequently travel around Germany in this role as our client is opening 2nd manufacturing plant in Germany. Whilst in the UK you will be home based and reporting into the UK manufacturing plant in Milton Keynes.
Both Fluent English and German will be required as you will regularly give sales presentations in Germany as well as the UK. You will also need a strong technical understanding of manufacturing (either from a commercial or engineering background) and have a proven background in sales and business development.
Your role will be to support the sales department by advising other manufacturers of the company’s product portfolio. You will be based from home but will spend approximately 60% of your time in Germany and will also on occasion travel to other nearby countries. The company are in the process of opening a second site in Germany and so you will support the commercial team in exploring a relatively untapped market and driving new business. You will be given full product training on the industry and machinery so that you can advise and consult on real life applications.
The company are at the forefront of their industry and their products are used daily in businesses and households globally. You will report into the UK’s manufacturing plant in Milton Keynes.
* Help to develop and maintain business relationships.
* Supporting the opening of a new manufacturing plant in Frankfurt.
* Approximately 60% of time spent in Germany.
* Use a working knowledge of the key OEM applications to make recommendations.
* Ensure that products are used in the most efficient way by clients.
* Reporting into the Export Manager.
The Technical Sales Manager:
* Proven sales track record within manufacturing.
* Knowledge of chemical/adhesives would be advantageous but not essential.
* Must speak Fluent English & German due to giving sales presentations to clients in Germany.
* Previous commercial or engineering experience within manufacturing.
* Knowledge of any other European Languages is highly desirable but not essential.