#Job No. MN106.
Technical Sales & Marketing Executive (Engineering)
£25,000 (OTE £27,000) + 25 Days Holidays + Contributory Pension of 4% + Free Parking
38.5 hours a week
Internal Sales role for a well-established and successful manufacturer. This is a varied and important role in a close knit team where you will add value in a personable environment.
This is a varied role with some new business, existing account management and input within the marketing activities that the company undertakes. Candidates also need to be comfortable with the technical elements of the role so with this in mind, candidates with a mechanical engineering qualification or engineering experience looking to break into sales will also be considered. You need to be a team player, have excellent communication skills and able to produce and follow up quotes.
The role is primarily office based in Reading and you will work in a small team based environment.
This is a great chance to be part of a driven team in a company with a robust and successful offering. The company employ approximately 30 people and produce a range of products used in a variety of industries.
The Technical Sales & Marketing Executive role in brief:
* Generating business to business sales
* Meeting key performance indicator targets
* Maintaining long lasting business relationships
* Assisting marketing activities
The Technical Sales & Marketing Executive required:
* Any Sales/Marketing experience
* Candidates with a mechanical engineering qualification or engineering experience looking to break into sales will also be considered
* Excellent communication skills