#Job No. CJ4.
£19,000 to £25,000 Basic Salary (£40,000 - £50,000 OTE) + Full Training + Progression + Generous Holiday & Benefits Package)
Telesales Executive required by a successful, growing company in central Bristol. Realistic uncapped commission, performance related basic salary reviews every three months and lots of fun incentives are on offer. This is a long term career move. As the company are growing fast, you can even progress into a managerial role.
The Telesales Executive role will suit individuals with ANY new business sales experience. Your main objective will be to generate new business through overcoming objections and closing clients. As the job is tough it will involve a great level of training and an amazing commission structure that is totally uncapped. You will also have regular pay reviews and a clear structure of progression offered that’s achieved by determination and hard work.
Luton Bennett have ambitious growth plans and host an office environment that is really motivational and positive. Everyone at the company works hard and supports each other to be the best they can be.
The Telesales Executive Role:
* New business focused sales role progressing to account management.
* Business to business (B2B) dealing with senior decision makers.
* Full sales cycle, from sourcing leads to closing.
* Uncapped commission with a realistic 1st year OTE of £40,000.
The Telesales Executive:
* Will have sales experience or similar.
* Can have sold any product or service.
* Confident communicator.