#Job No. EA161a.
Test and Validation Engineer
Salary Fully Negotiable DOE + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Private Pension + Private Medical
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Flexibility available).
Test and Validation Engineer required for a growing bespoke manufacturer of Oil and Gas equipment. The Company are going through a period of expansion and further development & so are looking for a highly experienced Electronics Engineer.
The Successful Test and Validation Engineer will have a Degree in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent). You will need strong experience as a Test and Validation Engineer within any industry. You will need strong problem solving skills and the ability to analyse data. Those with previous Testing or Project Management experience would be at an advantage. Any experience of working with Battery products would be advantageous.
The company offer a varied role with scope for an increase in remit and potential future progression. This is a very technical role and full product training will be provided.
The Test and Validation Engineer Role:
* Working with the R&D department to test and research how to optimise the performance of batteries.
* Testing and Documenting records based on durability, electrical performance testing, temperature testing and applying new methods to improve this process.
* Analysing testing data to see where product/test improvement procedures can be amended/added.
* Leading the department technicians and delegating tasks in relation to processes.
* Learning the full product profile via internal training.
The Successful Test and Validation Engineer:
* You will have a Degree (or equivalent) in Electronics Engineering.
* You will need strong experience as an Electronics Engineer within any industry background.
* You will need strong problem solving skills and the ability to analyse data.
* Those with previous Testing or Project Management experience would be at an advantage.
* Any experience of working with Battery products would be advantageous.