#Job No. EA162a.
Trainee Contracts Assistant
£16,000 to £21,000 DOE + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance + Bupa after 1 years’ service + Training and Great Development Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Trainee Contracts Assistant required for a market leading manufacturing business. This job offers full on the job training and opportunities to develop and progress within the business long term.
The successful Trainee Contracts Assistant doesn’t need any work experience! Any previous Administration experience will be beneficial. You will need to be organised, IT literate, have strong communication skills and be comfortable conversing with clients and internal teams.
This is a great career move that requires no previous Administration experience.
The Trainee Contracts Assistant Role:
* Producing documentation & updating spreadsheets.
* Liaising between contracts, design, installations, customers and suppliers on projects.
* Additional duties/requirements as required.
The Successful Trainee Contracts Assistant:
* Does not need any work experience and any previous administration experience is beneficial.
* You will need to be organised, IT literate, have strong communication skills and be comfortable conversing with clients and internal teams.