#Job No. EA182.
Trainee Electrical Technician (Maintenance)
£13 per hour (Raising to £16.40 following first year successful review, rate of pay will increased in between this time also) + Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium + Pension + Significant Opportunities for Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term + Will Support Relocation
4 on 4 off Rotating shift pattern, 6 till 6.
Trainee Electrical Technician required for a market leading manufacturer, who have plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Trainee Electrical Technician will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Marine.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have a wide product range.
The Trainee Electrical Technician:
* PPM work and reactive breakdowns.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Work being delegated from the Team Leader/Deputy Leader.
* Electrically working on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding (Training can be provided for PLC’s).
The Successful Trainee Electrical Technician:
* Electrically competent on majority of the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have some form of Industrial experience, those from Ex forces, Manufacturing, Field Service or Marine.