#Job No. EA267.
Trainee Mechanical Technician (Site Based)
From £10 Per Hour DOE + Overtime Premiums + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Full Training + Great working environment + Call Out Rota
Typically working 45-50 hours per week, some nights away required during the week at least 1-2 times per week.
Trainee Mechanical Technician required for a professional and friendly engineering company. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a busy and varied role. Offering full training and a personable working environment.
The Successful Mechanical Technician will have some form of Mechanical Qualification and experience, although the background/industry can be varied. You will need to be able to work flexibly, work well as part of a team and be able to manage your own time effectively.
The Trainee Mechanical Technician Role:
* Attending breakdowns where necessary.
* Service, repair and assembly of mechanical equipment.
* Complete site reports after each visit and obtain customer signature.
* Driving to and from sites within the UK.
* Ensuring the correct materials are available before leaving Head Office.
* Be responsible for petty cash and company credit cards.
The Successful Trainee Mechanical Technician:
* You will have some form of Mechanical Qualification and experience, although the background/industry can be varied.
* You will need to be able to work flexibly, work well as part of a team and be able to manage your own time effectively.