#Job No. JS139.
£32,000 to £40,000 + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Monday to Friday – 37.5 Hours a week
Vehicle Electrician required for an exciting motorsport manufacturer who have just entered a period of investment and growth.
The Vehicle Electrician role would be suited to a candidate from any automotive background with strong electrical skills. The correct candidate will have experience with wiring looms as well a very strong background in electrical fault finding and diagnosis work on vehicles.
The Vehicle Electrician role will be working in part of small team carrying out electrical diagnostics work will be working on a variety of electrical elements within these vehicles. You will also be working heavily on manufacturing wiring looms.
This is a great opportunity for Vehicle Electrician to join an interesting and expanding company offering great career progression and internal training.
The Vehicle Electrician Role:
* Carrying out electrical diagnostics
* Working within a small team
* Days based role, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours a week
The Vehicle Electrician:
* Strong all round electrical skills
* From any vehicle/automotive background
* Strong vehicle electrical skills including building wiring looms, fault finding & repairs