#Job No. MH934.
Circa £36,600 + Bonus + Overtime. On Target Earnings circa £42,000
Contributory Pension scheme, life cover, 25+8 days holiday + benefits.
Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 16:30, Friday 15:30 finish. (Flexibility required)
Warehouse Manager sought within a highly successful and consistently growing manufacturer, renowned for investing in people.
This global brand are seeking a warehousing material movement manager with the ability to add value to current raw material flows through the factory and be able to recommend the best lean practices to further improve processes.
The role will be suited to either Warehouse Managers from smaller material logistics/distribution or manufacturing environments, or those from larger environments with some degree of management/team lead level experience. You will be used to managing software systems for all stock movement in and out of the warehouse, coordinating all warehouse operatives and ensuring strict adherence to health and safety. A demonstrable working knowledge of Kanban/lean principles into raw material movement is key to the role. You will be running a team of 4 group leaders and 12 operatives running a 24/5 warehouse operation, as the head of this department you will have ultimate responsibility for any projects and critical/issue resolution, therefore it is essential that you a can be flexible around the core working hours on occasion as required.
As part of the role you will travel to the clients German locations for training and development approx. 3 times a year for up to a week at a time, this is a very progressive company that will offer long term job security and career development.
The role in Brief;
* Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of team members
* The management of raw material warehousing operations.
* Developing & implementing the internal logistics concept.
* Management of all inbound material movements.
* Working with key stakeholders to ensure an inventory profile appropriate to achieving internal
customer service levels, whilst achieving annual inventory targets.
* Ensuring compliance with financial controls and budgetary requirements.
* Continuous improvement of processes and systems
The Person Required:
* Experienced Warehouse Manager or Team Leader either from a logistics or manufacturing environment.
* Proven people management skills with ability to build strong rapport across the business.
* Operational Health and Safety with IOSH or NEBOSH or equivalent
* Good general IT literacy with experience in budgeting, planning and scheduling
* Willing to travel to Europe 3-4 times annually for up to a week at a time.