#Job No. EA245b.
£9.50 Per Hour + Company Pension (up to 8%) + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Critical Illness Cover + Full Training + Great working environment
Monday to Friday, 39 hours + Possible Overtime Opportunities
Warehouse Operative required for a professional and friendly engineering company. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a busy and varied days based role. Offering full training and a personable working environment.
The successful Warehouse Operative will be able to work flexibly, be a team player and have strong prioritisation skills to organise own workload. Previous industry knowledge or experience will be advantageous. Having a forklift license is desirable.
The Warehouse Operative Role:
* Ensuring all goods are unpacked, receipted and stored safely.
* Ensure dispatched goods are sent out on time and packed safely and securely for customers.
* Keeping areas clean and tidy.
* Flexibility for requirements of the business.
* Follow company Health and Safety procedures.
The Successful Warehouse Operative:
* You will be able to work flexibly, be a team player and have strong prioritisation skills to organise own workload.
* Previous industry knowledge or experience will be advantageous.
* Having a forklift license is desirable.