#Job No. EA275.
Up to £30,000 DOE (Ongoing salary reviews) + Company Van + Company Mobile + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension
Monday to Friday, 47.5 hours per week, Days.
Welder/Fabricator required for a well-established and expanding business. On offer is a role with great opportunities to develop and be involved in investment and improvement projects.
The Successful Welder/Fabricator will ideally have experience of working within heavy industry, although those from medium and light industry are still encouraged to apply. You will have some form of relevant technical qualification or be apprentice trained. You will confident in a variety of fabrication, machining and welding techniques.
The Welder/Fabricator role is an ideal opportunity for someone to join a great team environment, this is a new opportunity within the business that will also allow the successful applicant to cross train within the maintenance team.
The Welder/Fabricator Role:
* Working within the site maintenance team, proactively offering support with PPM activities during down time (Training can be provided).
* Fabricating/machining fixtures and replacement parts for a variety of machinery including mobile plant and static plant.
* Welding and fabrication guards for machinery.
* Involvement in improvement projects and machinery upgrades.
* Liaising with the maintenance manager for emergency and planned works to be completed.
* Working between 4 sites, 2 based in Hartlepool, 1 in Middlesbrough and 1 in Washington.
The Successful Welder/Fabricator:
* Experience of working within heavy industry, although those from medium and light industry are still encouraged to apply.
* Relevant technical qualification or be apprentice trained.
* Experience in fabrication, manual machining and welding techniques.
* Those with experience of working in heavy plant will be at a significant advantage, such as Quarries, Recycling etc…