#Job No. RM564.
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum + Overtime at Time and a Half + Company Bonus + Contributory Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Benefits
Welder (MIG & TIG) with mechanical fitting skills required for a growing company that can offer excellent working conditions and voluntary overtime paid at time and a half.
You will get involved with manufacturing a range of brackets and frames made from aluminium & stainless steel. The role will suit candidates with a broad range of mechanical skills who can read mechanical engineering drawings.
The role of the Welder/ Fabricator is to assist in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of hydraulic and lubrication systems. You will help to build hydraulic systems from engineering drawings, fit pipes to lubrication systems and mount valves in pipe work.
This company is a rapidly growing small arm of a global business and so you will experience the best of both worlds – the security of a large company with the good working environment of a small team. You will report into the workshop supervisor and work alongside 3 other skilled fitters who will assist with training and development.
* Varied Welding/ Fitting role.
* Manufacturing, installation, test and servicing of hydraulic and lubrication systems.
* MIG and TIG welding.
* Pipe fitting.
* Hydraulic and lubrication system assembly (building pump sets, reservoirs, mounting valves, installing pipe work and hoses).
* Drilling, grinding, pipe manipulation.
* Will have a varied Mechanical fitting/ welding background.
* Will be able to read engineering drawings.
* MIG and TIG welding experience.
* Any hydraulic circuit drawing knowledge is beneficial but not essential.