#Job No. JD427.
Competitive Hourly Rate Plus High OTE + Overtime Readily Available + Holidays Increasing With Service Tenure + Matched Contributory Pension + Life Assurance 4x Basic Salary
Monday to Thursday 7am to 4.30pm, Friday 7am to 11am
Welder required for a growing and successful manufacturing company, you will work in a large team on a bespoke and diverse product range. You will also have the opportunity to maximise your earnings with optional overtime not guaranteed but often available.
Candidates will need TIG welding experience in order to be considered for this position. The company manufacture a diverse range of bespoke products for a wide variety of industries, so experience gained in bespoke manufacturing is highly desirable. Any experience of MIG welding is desired but not essential.
In this role you will be welding bespoke products, working with aluminium and stainless steel primarily, and materials ranging from 1mm to 25mm.
The company operate in a wide variety of sectors and have grown rapidly since their inception, they are an award winning business who are well known for their family culture. In this role you will work in a friendly environment and have the opportunity to top up your earnings with overtime available.
* MIG/TIG welding of bespoke machinery and equipment for a variety of industries
* Working predominantly with aluminium and stainless steel
* Working with materials ranging from 1mm to 25mm in thickness
* TIG welding experience, any experience of MIG welding is beneficial but not essential
* Experience within bespoke manufacturing is highly desirable