#Job No. MH936.
Welder (Pipework Stainless Steel/Carbon Steel)
£12.50 to £14.00 per hour + Excellent Overtime (OTE up to£40,000) + Medical Insurance + Share Scheme + Life Assurance.
Overtime paid at time and 1/3, 1.5 and 2.0 x base rate
Pipework Welder required for a successful international manufacturing company to work on a variety of interesting pipework based projects and products.
The majority of the work will be mechanical engineering whilst doing fabrication on different projects. Candidates with experience in MIG and TIG welding on both stainless and carbon steel are encouraged to apply. Those previously coded to ASME 9 are highly desired although support towards attaining this code will available to the successful candidate if required.
The company operates in a huge number of sectors and provides services to FMCG companies as well as extensively supplies into hospitals. They have won numerous awards for its staff and products.
* MIG/TIG Welder, Stainless Steel and Carbon
* Welding and Fabrication across a variety of projects dependent on business demands and needs
* Opportunity to really increase earnings with overtime
* Experienced MIG/TIG Welder with Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel experience
* Worked to coded standards, those with ASME 9 desired but this can be provided
* Willing to work paid overtime as required in line with the needs of the business