#Job No. EA271A.
Welding Operative (Further Training)
£20,000 to £24,000 + Holidays + Pension + Great Opportunities for Development and Training
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Welding Operative required for a privately owned bespoke manufacturer of luxury products. Offering a role with opportunities for development, training and plans for further expansion of the business.
The successful Welding Operative can come from any engineering background as long as you have some welding experience, you need to be interested and motivated to learn technical skills within the workshop.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business, who promote high standards and have opportunities for training.
The Welding Operative Role:
* Inspection of items that come back from finishing, plating and polishing.
* General assembly work including drilling, wiring, crimping, soldering and plastic diffusing.
* General cleaning of workstation and workshop area.
* Helping with loading and unloading of materials.
The Successful Welding Operative:
* Can come from any engineering background as long as you have some welding experience.