#Job No. CB22.
Workshop Engineer (cranes, hoists & lifting equipment)
Gloucester + Surrounding Areas, Both Field and Site based work (50/50) split
£28,000 to £31,000 + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (Increases with Service) + Bank Holidays + Occasional Overtime + NO Call Out + Company Van + Early Day Friday
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm (Friday 4pm finish)
This is an excellent opportunity for a multi-skilled Workshop Engineer / Service Engineer from ANY background to join a family run crane and lift company based in Gloucester.
The role will be suited to Workshop/Service Engineers who are multi-skilled. Any experience in the lifting industry is advantageous but not essential, with training given to the successful candidate. The candidate will need experience with gears, motors, hydraulics and strip down/rebuild. Electrically, experience with 3 phase is required.
The role will involve the servicing and repair of hoists, mobile cranes & lifting accessories. This will include chain blocks, lever hoists, shackles and slings. Alongside this, you’ll be assembling chain slings, wire rope slings and carrying in house/onsite inspections of lifting accessories.
This is a great opportunity to join a small, friendly team with a stable company that has been trading for 29 years.
The Workshop Engineer role:
* Servicing of hoists, mobile cranes and lifting accessories
* Both Mobile and Workshop based
* Monday to Friday
* Assembling chain slings and wire rope slings
The Workshop Engineer /Service Engineer:
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* Experience with gears, motors, hydraulics and strip down/rebuild. Electrically, experience with 3 phase is required
* Any Workshop/Maintenance/Service background and ex forces welcome to apply
* Happy to work in a role that is 50% workshop based in Gloucester and 50% field based