#Job No. KS110a.
Up to £28,000 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Life Assurance + Discount Benefits Scheme
8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (39 hours a week)
Workshop Engineer role available in a highly successful international manufacturer and service provider. The company offers comprehensive training and development and long term career progression opportunities.
The role will suit engineers from any manufacturing, plant, service, HGV, maintenance, motor vehicle or ex forces background. All specific training can be provided on the materials handling equipment/forklift trucks as required. Although qualifications are an advantage, transferable skills and the ability to pick up the specifics are key.
The company manufacture a range of forklift trucks, in this role you’ll be responsible for the service and repair of the trucks at this location. The work also includes PDI’s, changing parts, cleaning the machines and completing any necessary paperwork. You’ll be based at one of the regional workshops in a team of 7 engineers. Overtime is paid at premium rates after 39 hours a week.
The company are part of a global manufacturing brand and are an excellent employer for life long progressive careers. Progression to Field Engineer and Sales Engineer roles can become available.
The Workshop Engineer role in brief:
* Carry out pre lease preparation work and repair work on workshop and service basis on a range of forklift trucks.
* Work on a Monday to Friday basis in a busy workshop environment.
The Person Required:
* Any engineering hands on background - can be from manufacturing, plant, service, maintenance, HGV, motor vehicle or ex forces background.
* Excellent communication skills
* Eager to learn and a team player