#Job No. KS326.
Mechanical Technician (Workshop Engineer)
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen
£28,500 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension + Overtime at Time 1/2 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Discount Benefits Scheme + Uniform
8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (39 hours a week)
Mechanical Technician role available in a highly successful and international manufacturer of materials handling equipment. You’ll enjoy great benefits associated with a world leading company including comprehensive on the job.
The role will be suitable for engineers from any kind of plant, forklifts, HGV, agricultural or similar equipment.
You’ll form part of a highly skilled team in a very reputable business. You’ll be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance and breakdown on a range of forklifts. You’ll order any spares when needed and communicate progress. Overtime is paid at time and a half over 39 hours a week.
This is a great chance to be part of a professional and people focused business where you can progression to roles such as Team Leader, Field Engineer and Sales Engineer roles.
The role in brief:
* Carry out service and repair work on workshop and service basis on a range of forklift trucks.
* Work on a Monday to Friday basis in a busy workshop environment.
* Order spares when necessary.
* Attend training
The Person Required:
* Experience on plant, forklifts, HGV, agricultural or similar equipment.
* Excellent communication skills
* IT literate
* Must hold a level 3 in a relevant discipline