#Job No. EA157b.
£35,000 to £45,000 DOE + 28 Days Holiday + Bi Annual Bonus Scheme (up to £2,000) + Pension + (Additional Benefits for those who become associates)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Workshop Manager required for a growing bespoke manufacturer of lighting products. Offering a varied and exciting role, a personable team and busy production environment.
The Successful Workshop Manager will have previous workshop management experience. Those who have experience within a fabrication environment would be advantageous. Those who are Ex Forces or from Engineering Service with workshop Management experience are also encouraged to apply. You will need strong client facing skills, as there will be client liaison involved with this position.
This is an exciting company to work for. The business has rapidly grown and has built a well-known and prestigious client base. You will be part of an expanding motivated team who all contribute to the future success of the company. The business even lets staff run their own projects out of hours that will lead to company improvements.
The Workshop Manager:
* Overseeing the daily operations of the workshop.
* Workshop fabrication areas include CNC machining, finishing, wiring, soldering, welding and laser cutting.
* Liaising with Sales, Marketing and clientele on project updates.
* Organising production scheduling for projects and orders, logistics for shipping and billing of materials.
* This position is predominately managerial.
* Line Management responsibility including H&S, inductions, appraisals, hire, fire and disciplining.
The Successful Workshop Manager:
* You will have previous workshop management experience.
* Those who have experience within a fabrication environment would be advantageous.
* Those who are Ex Forces or from Engineering Service with workshop Management experience are encouraged to apply.
* Will have strong client facing skills.