#Job No. GR252a.
Workshop Manager (Agricultural/Plant Equipment)
Uckfield, East Sussex
£46,000 to £48,000 + Salary review after 6 months + Bonus + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Vehicle + Full Product Training.
Monday to Friday 7.30AM to 4PM
Workshop Manager required due to expansion for a true market leader in the agricultural/plant machinery industry. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding branch for those looking to add value and really make their mark.
To apply for this role, you will need to have experience managing a branch or in a workshop management environment, including direct P&L accountability. You will have experience managing stock control, people and team development, fleet management and building customer relationships. Candidates from an agricultural background or similar will be most suited. Those from an engineering, plant or automotive industry are actively encouraged to make an application but this isn’t essential.
As a Workshop Manager you will be responsible for all members of staff on site. You will have a team of 3 sales executives and 2 managers reporting into you. You will have direct line management accountability. Other duties will include the daily running of the branch. You will be accountable for the likes of; stock control, the organisation and drive of sales and performance, fleet management and improving customer relationships.
This company have an excellent reputation in their industry and truly value its staff. You will enjoy an autonomous role and have the opportunity add value to the branch and develop the team.
The Workshop Manager role:
* Running the branch.
* Management accountably.
* Proactively drive sales, stock control and fleet management.
* Excellent leadership skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships
The Workshop Manager
* Confident running a branch/workshop.
* Previous management experience.
* Looking for an autonomous role with a well established business.
* An imaginative approach to ever-changing market requirements.
* Clear insight of what it takes to run a successful customer focussed business.
* The talent for spotting a commercial opportunity and the tenacity to push it forward.