#Job No. JS12.
Workshop Manager (Pumps)
Up to £34,000 + Overtime + Pension + 23 Day Holiday + Bank Holiday + Training + Call Out
Days role working 06:30 to 15:30 Monday to Friday with overtime paid at time and a half
Workshop Manager required for a west established and successful pump service and repair business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who offer long term stability in a close-knit family feel environment. The company are growing year on year and for this reason recruiting a Workshop Manager.
The Workshop Manager role will suit those who have a mechanical background working on bearings, gears and pumps. Basic electrical experience on single and three phase electrics would be advantageous but not essential.
The role will involve mechanical and electrical investigations on pumps as well as installations and repair work. You will be the leader of the team with 3 engineers below you, leadership experience is beneficial but engineers who want to take this step up into a leadership role will also be considered. The role will involve a call out rota of once a week during weekdays and once every 6 weeks on weekends.
The company are a well-established commercial and industrial pumps business who are growing at a good rate year on year. The company operate out of a well-maintained site and offer a good working environment. There are potential training opportunities for the right candidate.
Workshop Manager Role:
* Mechanical and Electrical investigations of pumps
* Removal, installations and repair work
* Core hours 06:30 to 15:30, 40 hours a week
* Call out rota of once a week during weekdays and once a month and a half on weekends
The Person required:
* Strong mechanical background with basic electrical skills
* Experience working on bearings, gears and pumps
* Be a leader of a team or want to make this step