#Job No. RM451B.
East Barnet, London
Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
£32,000 to £40,000 per annum + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Workshop Manager required for a well established, family run manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to come in and be a key figure in driving the business forward through the implementation of new processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will be an experienced manager from a Construction/ Stone/ Concrete/ Manufacturing or similar industry. You will have a strong knowledge of H & S processes and procedures, implementing systems and improving processes across site. You will have experience of using Excel and be confident in using IT systems.
Your role will be to oversee the day to day running of the scheduling office and workshop floor. A large part of this role will include change management, bringing in new IT systems, process improvement and developing a team of long standing staff so you must be a confident but fair people manager. You will work alongside H & S to promote best practice at all times and have strong project management skills.
The company are well established and highly regarded in their industry working with a number of companies including big contractors and private clients.
* Oversee the day to day running of production department.
* Management of a factory of around 15 employees.
* Prepare factory schedule and liaise with factory foreman.
* Implementing new IT and production systems.
* Tool box talks.
The Workshop Manager:
* Previous experience in a construction/ stone/ manufacturing or similar industry.
* Able to manage and work on several projects.
* Experience of Excel and similar IT systems.
* Strong knowledge of H&S policies and procedures
* Confident people manager.