#Job No. TW470.
Workshop Manager (Waste / Recycling equipment)
£35,000 to £40,000 + Pension + 20 Days Holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday + Benefits
On offer is a great opportunity for a Workshop Manager with experience within the waste / recycling equipment industry. The company are re-establishing a manufacturing and servicing site in Tamworth and your input will shape the site.
Experience with a hands on and people management / supervisory / team leader role within the industry is required. You will be able to really put your stamp on this role.
Your first task will be to assist with building a small team of 3 or 4. A Fabricator, Sprayer and Shot blaster will be needed that you will help to recruit and help to get inducted. The hands on role of managing the team to manufacture and service kit will then begin. Typically it will be a wide range of baler, compactor and associated equipment.
The company are well established with a long history in the industry. They hold themselves accountable to high standards which they see as a key factor behind their success. Leading from the front, you will set and uphold the KPI’s.
The Workshop Manager Role:
* First helping to build a team of 3 or 4 to include a Fabricator, Sprayer and Shot blaster.
* Manufacturing and servicing a wide range of baler, compactor and associated equipment.
* 75% Hands on and 25% team leading.
The Workshop Manager:
* Experience in the waste / recycling industry.
* Team leader / Supervisory / Management experience.
* Understands the challenges of refurbishing equipment.
* Has a hands on approach and leads from the front.
* Has a good understanding of hydraulics and electrical control panel circuits.
* Has a good knowledge of welding/fabrication.
* Ability to motivate a small team to produce quality work on time.
* Will ensure the work is carried out in a safe and professional environment.
* A team player.